- High efficiency DC compressor and conversion module with high reliability and long service life; compressor delay protection
- Fast cooling down to -15°C (based on 25°C ambient temperature), lowest to -20°C
- Built-in 15600mA/11.1V 18650 lithium-ion battery, 173Wh total.
- Solar panel battery charging (12V-50V), 12VDC and 100~240VAC power adapter, allows charging by solar panel, car cigarette or wall outlet
- Intelligent car battery protection system
- Portable design with trolley and wheels, detachable lid
- USB output +5VDC /2.1A for charging mobile phone or iPad
- Fluoride-free insulation with good heat storage performance and low energy consumption, only 45W DC/AC power
- Wide range electronic temperature control, LCD display
2. Safety Instructions
- Make sure the voltage is within the correct range for the outlet and cord you are using. Refer to the specifications label on the side of the unit for voltage ranges.
- The device must be installed in a dry and well-ventilated place away from heat sources (such as stoves, fuel). Place the device in a well-shaded place. Avoid exposure to the blazing summer sun as this can cause the electronics compartment to overheat and cause the product to fail. When the compartment reaches an unsafe temperature, the LCD display will show the error “F8” and further instructions listed in section 7.FAQ of the user manual should be followed. The protection of the compressor is important for the product to work in ideal conditions.
- Warning: Do not attempt to operate or continue to operate your device if the electronics compartment is wet. Installation of the DC power source in a boat should be performed by qualified personnel.
- Your device needs good ventilation; Leave the following space for air circulation: rear 200 mm and side 100 mm.
- It is recommended to operate the device on a flat surface. The maximum operating angle is 35°. Tilt less than 45° during transport and handle with care.
- No electrical devices may be placed in the refrigerator as they could be damaged.
- The inner tank allows water to be poured, but do not pour water out by turning the device upside down. Keep the unit cases dry after rain. Do not immerse the device in water.
- Although the devices have been cleaned before leaving the factory, we strongly recommend cleaning them again with a soft cloth dampened with warm water and a little neutral detergent, and then wiping with a dry, soft cloth. (Warning: Electrical parts should only be wiped with a dry cloth).
- Warning:Do not let children play with the refrigerator, such as B. climb or stand in the fridge. You could damage the refrigerator and seriously injure yourself.
- Dust and waterproof grade: IP 24 Do not use in extreme weather and harsh environments such as sandstorms, storms, etc. This can cause serious damage to the product.
Load capacity: less than 100 kg / 200 lb
Recommended Ambient Temperature: Less than 50℃ / 122℉.
Recommended Humidity: Less than 90% R.H.
- Attention: Do not tilt the product more than 45° when it is switched on and do not turn it upside down. This can lead to a malfunction.
3. The functional and operational setting
- Power On/Off: Press the power buttonto turn the device on/off
- Temperature Setting: Can be adjusted up to 20℃(Max) by “+” button and down to -20℃(Max) by “-” button; The default temperature is degrees Celsius (℃). If you want to switch to degrees Fahrenheit (℉), turn off the refrigerator, and then press and hold the SET button for more than 3 seconds. E1 should appear on screen and start blinking; Keep pressing the SET button until E5 is displayed, then press + or -, select the desired units: ℉ or ℃. The compressor cools the temperature down from 10℃ to -10℃ in 20 minutes. However, this reflects the change in temperature within the insulated walls of the fridge/freezer. Depending on the food load, allow an additional hour or more to reach a chilling temperature of about 1-6 degrees Celsius. It takes about 8 hours for food or beverages in the appliance to reach freezing temperatures. So if you want frozen or chilly temperatures inside, we suggest you turn on the compressor 10 hours in advance and keep the temperature setting at -15℃ or lower.
- Cooling mode control: Press the "” button to select the control mode. ShortPresses toggles between MAX (quick cooling mode) and ECO (power saving mode).
- (Tip: Max mode is recommended to start with the initial cool down). After reaching the desired temperature, it is recommended to switch to ECO mode to save energy in cooling mode.
- Batterieschutz: If you select H, M, L positions, you can choose different levels of car battery protection. If the device is on and working, press the "” button for more than 3 seconds, the LCD will display:
o L: Low current protection 9.0 V (factory setting)
o M: Average power 10.1 V
o H: High power protection 11.6V
When the device is connected to the car, we recommend setting the car battery protection to H level. L is recommended when the unit is running on a freezer battery or an additional backup battery.
- USB output: +5VDC /2.1A for mobile phone, tablet, WLAN speaker etc.
Note: Do not change settings on E1-E4 that are only used for factory maintenance.
4. Power supply and charging
- power supply: The refrigerator is powered by 12 VDC
- AC 100~240V (adapter included) or backup lithium battery if no DC/AC port. The connected DC/AC power supply operates the refrigerator directly and charges the battery at the same time.
- Charging the battery: The refrigerator allows three charging methods. 12VDC power, 100~240VAC with adapter or solar panel (12V-50V).
o DC/AC power connection: Carport and socket cable included.
- battery bank：
Modell Nr.: X200-A
Lithium-Ionen-Akku: 18650/15600 mAh/173.16 Wh
Rated Voltage: 11.1V
Limited Charging Voltage: 12.6V
Limited charging current: 3A
If you charge the battery bank separately, please use a special charge controller or contact us for more information. For laypeople, please do not open the battery.
- Solar panel (PV) charging port:
NOTE: Battery bank switch must be used when charging with solar panel. Hold the battery bank switch "” for 3 seconds， Turn on LED indicator Solar panel (PV) charging connection: Solar charging cable included (20ft long).
Plug the solar charging cable into the refrigerator's "PV" port
Max Solar Input Voltage: 50V
Max Solar Input Current: 10A
- Checking the charge status: When the refrigerator is switched on and connected to DC/AC power, the battery icon on the screen will flash to indicate charging. To charge the fridge/freezer battery without running the compressor, simply connect the adapters without turning on the unit. To view the charging status, please press and hold the SET button.' for 3 seconds. The battery status and the voltage of the device are displayed. When the voltage reaches 12.6V and the battery icon stops flashing, the device is fully charged and the wiring should be disconnected to avoid damage to internal components.
- Warning!!: Do not charge fridge/freezer with DC12V and solar panel at the same time! The device can be seriously damaged and put you at risk.
- AC charging is always the first choice when an AC power supply is available. Check the AC voltage range and use the AC adapter to connect to the AC outlet.
- Wir empfehlen, den Akku des Kühlschranks mit dem Netzteil voll aufzuladen, bevor Sie zu einer Reise oder Aktivität im Freien aufbrechen.
- If the refrigerator has not been used for a long time, the battery may be too discharged and the device will not turn on. Please use the power adapter to charge the device into working mode. After the device is charged up to 30%, other charging methods can be used.
- Motor eingeschaltet: Sie können einen der Modi H, M oder L wählen (siehe Batterieproduktion in Kapitel 5) und den Gefrierschrank mit Carport-Strom betreiben. Verschiedene Autos können unterschiedliche Ausgangsspannungen haben. Wenn der Spannungsschutz den F1-Fehler verursacht, der auf dem LCD angezeigt wird, stellen Sie einfach den Batterieschutz von H auf M oder L. Wenn der F1-Fehler immer noch vorhanden ist, laden Sie das Gerät bitte einige Minuten lang mit dem Adapter auf und der normale Betrieb wird fortgesetzt.
- Engine off: Charging with car battery: Most cars cut off the power supply when the engine is switched off, but some cars continue to supply power even when the engine is switched off. You should set the battery protection to H, otherwise your car battery may run out and may not have enough power to start the car. You can also unplug the carport charger and run the fridge/freezer on the internal battery. If you do not want to use car battery, it is recommended to disconnect the car charger from the refrigerator and set the battery protection to L mode. This allows the refrigerator battery to work in a safe and independent state for longer.
- Solar Lademanagement
- When charging via the solar panel, turn on the device to check whether the charging is effective. After confirmation, the device can be switched off. Press and hold SET”“Key longer than 3 seconds to display the battery status and voltage.
- If you use a solar panel to charge the freezer, use the extension cord and keep the fridge in the shade to avoid overheating and fridge failure.
- When the fridge is on and the solar panel is connected to charge, the battery icon will flash on the screen to show the charging status. The charging input power should be higher than the working power of the refrigerator (about 40-45W), otherwise the battery will remain static. To ensure that the solar charging power is higher than the refrigerator's running power, a 100 watt solar panel is recommended.
5. Battery operation
- Backup Power: The lithium battery is backup power as a UPS power that keeps the fridge running while it remains off-grid.
- When charging the battery or using battery power, please follow the instructions to turn on the battery bank switch. (press and hold for 3 sec)
- If you don't use the battery or freezer for a long time, please turn off the battery output. (Hold 3 sec）/Reduce battery drain）
- Discharge time:
- Keep battery charged:
- Home/Hotel: Use the AC adapter to charge the device from the wall outlet.
- Auto/Boat: Use the DC power connector to power the device and charge the battery.
- Outdoors: Bring a solar panel to charge the battery. Portable power station / solar generator with AC outlet is a good power supply companion.
- Save battery power:
- Cooling down before departure: It is always recommended to charge the freezer and switch on the device to cool down in advance using a wall/car socket before travelling. To prepare for the off-grid freezer, place food and beverages in the appliance and allow to cool to the appropriate temperature. As a result, the mains-independent battery lasts longer and saves energy during outdoor activities.
- Operation in ECO and L mode: Set the device to ECO and L mode.
- Battery Disconnect: The battery can be removed or disconnected with the side button (for some productions). This prevents self-discharge. The product works with mains adapter or car socket without battery connection.
- Note: Please fully charge the device before storing it for more than 1 month.
6. Connect to Bluetooth
For Bluetooth function, you need to download our Bluetooth APP as follows:
1. Android system: Just go to Google Play Store and search "SolarFreezer", then you will find the APP whose icon will show as 1. Attachment;
2. IOS system: Just go to App Store and search “Portable Freezer”, then you will find the APP whose icon will show as 2nd attachment.
1. Turn on the freezer
2. Turn on the Bluetooth app
3. Main interface operation settings
4. Advanced setting
1. LionCool bluetooth version 4.2, please confirm the phone bluetooth version is higher than 4.2, bluetooth 4.0/4.1/4.2
2. If the connection fails, please turn off the battery switch (or disconnect the battery). Turn the battery switch back on (or insert the battery). Open the APP and connect again.
7. Frequently Asked Questions
- The device is not working:
o Check that the battery bank switch is on
o Check the power supply connection
o Check the plug and socket connection.
o Check for blown fuse.
o Make sure the device is properly switched to “ON” mode.
o The compressor may be in delayed start protection.
- The food inside is frozen: The set temperature is too low
- Hear water coming from inside the refrigerator: This is normal due to the flow of coolant.
- Display F1 code: Low power protection: Set protection from H to M or L
- Display F2 code: Fan overload protection: Turn off the device and restart the device after 30 minutes
- Display F3 code: The compressor protection is activated: Please turn off the device and restart the device after 30 minutes.
- Show code F5: The protection of the compressor control module is activated: please turn off the device, keep it in a well-ventilated place, and restart the device after 30 minutes.
- Display F7/F8 code: Temperature sensor error: Please move the device to a normal temperature range for a while and then restart the device. If the error persists, please contact our support.
- High temperature - this makes the cooling effect unobtrusive: when the compressor temperature of the refrigerator exceeds 75 ° C / 167 ° F, it turns on the over-temperature protection and stops working.
- The refrigeration temperature cannot be lower than the ambient temperature of 50°C /122°F. Example: Ambient temperature 50 °C / 122 °F. Then the maximum effect in the refrigerator reaches 0 °C / 32 °F.
8. Storage of food
- Freezer (-20℃~0℃):
o Meat should be cut and wrapped tightly and then placed in average. Place frozen foods in the freezer after purchase.
o Do not put fresh food and frozen food together.
o Do not put the fruits and vegetables in the freezer to avoid freeze drying.
o Do not put the glass jar or other containers with sealed liquid in the freezer. Or there is a risk of explosion.
- Fridge (0°C ~10°C):
o Eggs, butter, milk and bottled drinks can be placed in the fridge.
o Fruits and vegetables should be bagged to retain moisture.
o Hot food should be cooled before loading to save electricity.
o Food must be packed in bags. Leave space between packaged foods to keep cool air circulating.
- After the refrigerator has been switched on for some time, frost may appear on the surfaces inside the freezer, reducing the cooling effect and increasing electricity consumption. In this case you have to defrost it.
- Unplug the refrigerator and open the doors, put the food in the refrigerator in a cool place. Use a thawing shovel to remove ice and frost (you can also just leave the door open and the rising temperature will thaw the ice and frost). Then use a tea towel to wipe off the ice water. Then put the food back in the fridge and plug it in.
- Note: Do not use sharp metal tools to defrost as this will damage the refrigerator
10. Care and cleaning
Unplug the fridge before cleaning!
- Use a soft cloth dampened with warm water to wipe the interior surfaces and exterior of the refrigerator.
- Use a neutral detergent to remove heavy stains and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- For long vacations or absences, remove groceries and unplug the refrigerator. Clean the fridge and leave the doors slightly open. Then put the refrigerator in a ventilated place.
- Do not use detergents that contain caustic and deliquescent materials (such as scouring powder, bleach, powdered soap, alkaline detergent, benzene, gasoline, acid, water, etc.) to clean the panels, door seals and parts.
- NOTE: Do not splash water on the refrigerator while cleaning, as this will reduce the insulating property of electrical components and erode the metal parts.
11. The following situations are normal
- The flow of refrigerant through the evaporator can produce a boiling or gurgling noise.
- In rainy and humid weather, moisture can form on the outside of the refrigerator or on the door seals. You can wipe damp surfaces with a dry cloth.
- Due to the heat dissipated by the condenser, the temperature on the rear panel (especially in summer) can be high.
- The temperature on the outer surfaces of the compressor can be high when the compressor is operating.
- The compressor may cause a high hum or pulsating sound when it is at starting or stopping.
- It is normal to hear metallic clanking noises from the compressor when the refrigerator is kicked.
- A slight odor may emanate from the rubber wheels. This is harmless to health.
12. Technical Specification
13. Policy to protect the environment
DISPOSAL: Do not dispose of this product as unsorted municipal waste. Separate collection of such wastes is required for special treatment and disposal.
Meaning of the crossed-out wheeled bin: Do not dispose of electronic devices with unsorted municipal waste. Use separate collection points. Contact your local government for information on available collection systems. When electronic equipment is disposed of in landfills or landfills, hazardous substances can leak into groundwater and enter the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
- Do not immerse the portable power adapter in water or allow it to get wet.
- Do not charge or store near fire or under extreme heat, especially if leakage occurs.
- Do not confuse positive electrode and negative electrode.
- Do not connect directly to an AC power source.
- Do not transport or store it with necklaces or other metal materials, as this may cause a short circuit.
- Do not puncture or open, stomp or impale.
- The connections cannot be welded directly.
- Cannot be disassembled.
- Do not place in microwave ovens or pressure vessels.
- Do not combine with a one-shot battery or battery of a different capacity, model or type.
- Do not use if abnormalities such as smoke, excessive heat, etc. are detected.
14. Packing List
One year warranty on the device.
Please visit our website and complete a warranty registration: