To create a cool journey for worldwide car lovers
This product can be used:
Not only in trucks, vans, mobile homes, cars, etc.
But also in hotels, motels and residential environments.
- Please read this manual and warranty certificate carefully, and read the safety information carefully before use.
- If you have any problems or questions about this product, please contact our customer service center:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you within 24 hours. Thank you for purchasing the KOHREE car refrigerator.
- The appearance, color and pattern of the refrigerator depend on the actual product.
2Notice of Use
3Auto refrigerator operation
5Installation instructions of the handle
6Issues and Troubleshooting
7Errors and solutions
9 Electrical circuit diagram for car refrigerators
10Customer Service: Warranty Information
11* How to contact us on Amazon
- quick cooling function
Temperature range from -20°C to 10°C (-4°F ~ 50°F), fast cooling and keeping food fresh, can be used in cars or at home.
- Separate design with two areas
The large-capacity refrigerator can hold a large number of drinks, with 2 sections of refrigerator compartment and freezer compartment, so that different items can be placed in different areas.
- Removable compartment basket
A portable refrigerator with a removable compartment basket to separate different items keeps food and drinks in perfect condition.
- LED touch screen controls
The portable refrigerator is equipped with an intelligent LED panel and regulates the temperature precisely every degree.
- Low energy consumption
ECO power saving mode and MAX mode can be selected under different circumstances. The built-in electronic ECO control module automatically cuts off the power supply before it runs out, without affecting the vehicle's normal ignition.
- Takes up little space and stays quiet while running
The car cooler box with anti-slip mat can keep stable and keep silent even on the steep road.
|① Compressor cooling hole||⑤ Griff|
|② Fuse||⑥ Digital touch screen control panel|
|③ power interface||⑦ Gummidichtung|
|④ Three position switch for battery protection||⑧ cold room|
Notice of Use
- Ensure that the refrigerator is properly connected to the power supply at all times. (Parameter label shows the approved voltage for car refrigerators).
- Do not pour liquids directly into the car refrigerator.
- It is forbidden to modify the refrigerators privately in case of danger.
- Refrigerators should not be exposed to rain.
Preparation for use
Please read this user manual carefully before using the refrigerator and keep it properly
- Before using the refrigerator for the first time, you should clean it inside and out with a damp cloth.
- Do not fill the refrigerator with corrosive liquids. Do not pour liquids directly into the refrigerator.
- If the refrigerator is not used for a long time, please cut off the power supply and keep it dry.
- Please clean the interior regularly to prevent odor bacteria and ensure food safety.
Connect the power supply
- Find the DC power cord in the kit. Connect the DC plug to the socket of the car refrigerator.
- Well, place the fridges in the car (backup, seats…).
- Route power cords according to the interior of your car. Insert the cigarette lighter plug (one side of the power cord) into the car cigarette lighter hole.
- Press the "ON/OFF" button for 3 seconds to start the refrigerator.
The refrigerator can be connected to more than one power source.
The refrigerator can be connected directly to the 12V/24V DC power supply.
If the refrigerator is to be operated on a 100-240V power supply, an AC adapter should be used.
Operation of the car refrigerator
Car battery protection voltage for reference The built-in ECO electronic control module can automatically monitor the car battery voltage. The refrigerator will automatically shut off when the electricity is excessively consumed, to ensure that the car battery is not over-consumed and affect the car's normal ignition.
|voltage||High level set to factory setting (voltage protection)|
|H (high) level||M (intermediate) level||L (Low) level|
|12V||11.3V OUT. 12.5V A||10.1V OFF, 11.4V IN||9.6V OUT 10.9V IN|
|24V||24.6V OFF. 26V A||22.3V OUT 23.7V IN||21.3V OFF. 22.7V A|
Temperature adjustment settings
Please adjust the refrigerator temperature by touching the temperature control panel.
- Press the [ On/Off ] button for 3 seconds to turn on/standby the refrigerator.
- Press the [ + or – ] button to set the temperature.
- Long press the [ + or – ] button, the temperature will be adjusted linearly by 3°C (37.4°F) per second.
- If no operation is detected for 3 seconds, the temperature display will stop flashing, exit the setting and save the current (temperature) setting.
- The temperature display shows the actual temperature inside the refrigerator.
- When the refrigerator is in standby mode, only the [ On/Off ] button is on, the other buttons and the temperature display are off.
- When the refrigerator is in operation, press the  button to switch MAX/ECO mode.
- The adjustable temperature range is from -20 °C to 10 °C (-4 °F to 50 °F).
- Temperature Conversion: Simultaneously press the [ + ] and [ – ] buttons for 3 seconds to switch the display between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F).
- Battery Protection Mode: There are three levels (High/Medium/Low) for battery protection. Normally, the H (high) level is recommended for car batteries and the M (medium) and L (low) levels for external batteries.
There is a power-off memory function for the refrigerators. When the power is cut off, the working status (on/off status, operation modes) before power off can be automatically restored at the next restart without the need to set it again.
ECO:Energy-saving coolingModus MAX:Powerful cooling mode
Installation guide of the handle
Use the hex key to disassemble the screws (M6,16) and keep them (there are 8 screws in total).
Align the base with the holes and install using the allen wrench crews.
Insert the grip tube into the installed base, pay attention to the direction of the clamp groove, align it, and install it on the buckles inside the base.
Insert the handle tube into another base, paying attention to the direction of the clamp groove.
Align the bases and the screw holes and tighten the screws with an Allen key. Repeat the same operations for the other handle.
problems and troubleshooting
Advice:For abnormal situations that cannot be solved by simple error analysis, please contact professional customer service for assistance.
Car fridge not working
- Check if the power supply is properly connected. (Check if the plug is loosened or the positive and negative poles are reversed).
- Check that the power switch on the control panel is on.
- Check if the cooling ventilation is normal.
- Check if the fuse is blown.
Poor cooling performance
- Check that the lid is properly closed.
- Check whether the door seal is damaged or deformed.
- Check if there is poor ventilation around the refrigerators.
- Check if the temperature is set correctly.
- The refrigerator is not on a level surface.
- Check for vibrations in surrounding objects.
- Parts in the refrigerator become loose or fall off.
It is normal for humidity to be higher than 75% for slight condensation to appear on the refrigerator surface.
The definition of the error code on the display
|error code||error type|
|Is||Low input voltage|
|E3||Input voltage error due to frequent compressor starts|
|E4||Low compressor speed|
|ES||Controller chip overheating|
|Erl||Open circuit or short circuit of the NTC|
errors and solutions
E1: Low input voltage
Error 1:Plug the refrigerator power cord into the cigarette lighter before the car starts.
Solution:Wait for a while to connect the car after start.
Error 2:The input voltage of the adapter is too low.
Solution:Set battery protection to medium or low level. If it doesn't work, please replace it with a new adapter.
E2: Fan error
Please replace a new fan if you find there is a fan malfunction.
E3: Input voltage error due to frequent compressor starts
When the refrigerator is used in the car and E3 appears,
- Please shut down for 5 minutes and restart.
- If it doesn't work, it will be identified as E1 error, please solve it according to E1's solution.
When the refrigerator connects to the adapter and E3 appears,
- Please set the battery protection level to medium or low level.
- If it doesn't work, please replace it with a new adapter.
E4: Compressor low speed
Please adjust the input voltage and turn it on again.
E5: Controller chip overheating
Please turn off the device for 5 minutes and check whether the overheating is caused by the poor ventilation around the compressor.
|With an additional battery, you can safely maintain any set temperature in any situation.|
|If you store ice cream in the refrigerator, please set the lowest temperature and keep the device on all the time.|
|Prevent health problems from bottled water deterioration caused by high temperature.|
|Stay fresh during the long journey for frozen foods and luxurious seafood.|
|The freshness of the tea leaves is effectively preserved by a car refrigerator, you can enjoy the fresh and delicious tea at any time during the self-driving.|
|The ideal storage temperature for red wine is 10 °C to 18 °C (50 °F to 64.4 °F), the precise temperature control of the car refrigerator guarantees the storage temperature for it.|
|Fruit cannot be kept in a hot car for more than 2 hours, even in the air conditioner. But the car refrigerator is able to effectively keep the fruit fresh for a long time.|
|The coating of the sunglasses will fall off in the high temperature, the car refrigerator is the best ideal place to put it.|
|Cosmetics can easily spoil at high temperatures, so the best choice for outdoor storage is a car refrigerator.|
Electrical circuit diagram for car refrigerators
Customer Service: Warranty Information
DEFECTS CAN BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS.
3 YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY:
- For any product that has been subjected to abuse, alteration, acts of God, improper handling, improper transportation, improper testing, or unauthorized repair;
- For cosmetic issues or defects arising from normal wear and tear from normal use, but which do not affect the performance or use of the product;
- If the product is disassembled or modified;
- On packaging, transportation, export/import tax or related costs.
*How to contact us on Amazon
- Go to your order history and click the "Ask a question" button for that order.
- On the Amazon.com product detail page, click the seller's name displayed under Inventory Status. Click on the question button.
|KOHREE car refrigerator with compressor[pdf] User Manual|
KOHREE, car refrigerator, with compressor
SAMSUNG Fridge User Manual
Samsung refrigerator user manual
Samsung Fridge User Manual - Optimized PDF Samsung Fridge User Manual - Original PDF
Amana Refrigerator W10728478A Instruction Manual
Amana Fridge W10728478A User Manual - Optimized PDF Amana Fridge W10728478A User Manual - Original PDF
Samsung Fridge Installation and Operation Manual
Samsung Fridge Installation and User Guide - Optimized PDF Samsung Fridge Installation and User Guide - Original PDF